Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Its been a long time since I've posted. A really long time. I've decided it is time to return to the world of blogging. I suppose this blog won't be quite as exciting as when we were in the Philippines. Hopefully no more stories of worms in my kids and snakes in my house. The most excitement we've had around here lately is a giant spider in the washing machine. But all I had to do to kill it was turn the washer on and the scalding hot water that comes out of my wonderful American washing machine did the job. That spider couldn't stand the heat!

Anyways, things here in Spokane are still an adventure. We still definitely feel like missionaries here. It is just different struggles and different adjustments. More on that later.... I love that we are getting settled and are starting to know our way around. Spokane is a really beautiful place. The biggest small town you will find. Jason is starting to adjust to the schedule at work. I am starting to get a routine down with the house and the kids. AND the Lord has been so good to give me a good friend here already (makes me tear up just to write it!).

Well just wanted to get the ball rolling. More to come soon!

No comments: