Friday, September 07, 2007

On a fun note. I was looking at photographers on the web in our area the other day. There is a lady out of Coeur d'Alene that I found that does beautiful work. You can see her website, Captured Photography, here.

Anyways, she is just getting her blog started up and was giving away 3 free sittings with an 8x10 to the first three people who contacted her. I jumped on that right away and ended up winning the last free sitting! I am so excited!! I would probably never spend the money to do something like this, but I know it will be a treasure. Plus, I'm excited to go and see her in action, since I secretly wish I could have a job like hers. If you haven't noticed, I love taking pictures!! Click here for the latest.

1 comment:

Todd and Julie said...

hi!! stopping by to say hello to you, dear girl! Miss you over here...

Did I ever thank you for the magazine and candy you sent for me a while ago?? I don't think I did, so let me just say here, "thanks" for your thoughtfulness!!
Much love,
Julie