Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Needing a little TLC

I have to preface this post by admitting that occasionally Mirielle and I watch TLC's 'What Not to Wear' and '10 Years Younger' together in the afternoon while Kellan is napping. I figure that it is better than soaps (which I don't watch) and probably better than some of the cartoons on in the afternoon too. SO....

Yesterday I wore a skirt in probably the first time in months. As I was standing in the bathroom fixing my hair, Mirielle walked into the bathroom and started running her hand down my side saying, "Mom, look how smooth this skirt makes you look!"

AND

A few nights ago after washing my face, Mirielle looks at me and says, "Mom, your face looks kind of red, maybe you should call TLC."

I'm thinking that we are going to be turning off the TV in the afternoons!

No comments: