Friday, November 07, 2008

Because there was nothing better to do

This is what it looks like today. It is 3:17 in the afternoon, it has looked like this all day and they say it is supposed to rain for the next week. It now gets dark at 4:30 thanks to the time change.

Yuck.

Welcome bad weather.

Goodbye sun.

So I managed to get in a shower, although not until after lunch (I was cleaning the house, I had an excuse!). Mirielle came into the bathroom while I was putting on my makeup and asked if I could put some on her. Usually this isn't allowed (don't want her thinking that she needs to be getting into my makeup bag), but with a day like today I figured what the heck, what else would we do to pass the time.


I dolled her up big time and even curled her hair. She was so excited she was literally laughing to herself the whole time. This was the result. The more pictures I took the more dramatic it became. She is such a drama queen!

note change of dress






addition of the crown








On a side note, I have discovered I can sew after sewing Kellan a shark costume with no pattern, so I have moved on to making pillows for our new daybed in the basement. So far I've only gotten 2 done, which for me is a pretty big accomplishment.



2 comments:

Unknown said...

I bet that she loved to play with the makeup. Looks like she really enjoyed it. Too cute!!

Kate said...

She is so beautiful, especially before the makeup. You are in trouble when she starts dating. The pictures are gorgeous.