Tuesday, April 03, 2012

goodbye girls. i'm going to miss you


I bet you though this was going to be a post about my wonderful friends. Gotcha!

I just wanted to make sure no one was going to put me on a pedestal after my last post.  One of those "You are a super spiritual missionary" pedestal.  I want to make sure I keep it real here.  So I confess.  I will miss these babies this next year.  They are going straight into a box and headed to the basement.  No need to take them.  No where to wear them. And my feet are too big to find shoes in the Philippines. They will be lonely this next year and I will be lonely for them. So sad.  Looking at these pictures makes me think that I need a little more color in my shoe wardrobe.  I think they will need a pair of turquoise ones to keep them company next year!

4 comments:

Shilo said...

:) Cute shoes! Maybe you should loan them to me, ha ha. :)

The Moffits said...

I say, 'Take em!'

Jen said...

where in the world would i wear them??

The Moffits said...

Gaisano???