Friday, October 31, 2008

September MOPS park date

Our MOPS group went for a play date to the arboretum in September. One of the girls asked me to bring my camera and take some pictures of the kids that were there. I ended up taking over 500 pictures but got some really cute shots. Here is one of my favorites. (I especially love those leaves up in the right hand corner!) And I love this shot of this mom just walking with her kids, not knowing that I was talking pictures of them. Those are the best!
It ended up being a LOT of work going through all of those pictures, but it sure is fun to sort through the ones that actually turned out. MOPS has been such a blessing to me since we've been here. I've gotten to know so many really great moms and have made some really great friends in the last year.

No comments: