Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Blurry


I have several empty frames sitting around our house, more than a few in our master bedroom. I thought I would try and take a few pictures of Jas and I to put in those frames by using the timer on my camera. After several attempts of jumping over the dog, running through the grass and avoiding Mirielle, who was crying becuase I wouldn't let her in the picture, I finally gave up. I think that this was the best shot that I got. Too bad I don't know anyone who is obsessive about taking pictures as me who lives close by. Then we could practice on each other. Until then, I'm thinking that maybe I need a remote for my camera.....

2 comments:

Kristen said...

OOh yes! I too would love a remote! Ali Edwards uses a remote...very intriguing...but I think I want the lens more!

Sara Weber said...

I was scrolling through your old posts tonight, and reread this. I'm a friend who's obsessive about picutres...just too bad I don't live close by. See you in February.