Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Makin' Me Happy Today

I pulled all of my bulky winter things out of the closet and replaced them with my bright spring sweaters
IMG_1358_9226_edited-1

I FINALLY, FINALLY after years of thinking about it registered myself for an online photography class. I'm anxious to start and the end of the month!
IMG_1361_9229

IMG_1363_9231

My ugly crocs. I know they aren't the most fashion forward shoe, but I can walk around the house all day in them and not feel like a creeky 80 year old lady by the end of the day. Plus these have a super soft snuggly lining in them. So cozy!
IMG_1364_9232_edited-1

Spring is on its way bringing a feeling of rebirth.
IMG_1392_9260_edited-1

Makes me smile to have sun streaming through my windows today too!

1 comment:

Sara Weber said...

I love when you post! Let me know how the photography class goes. Since it's online, I assume that I could do it from here. I need to do something to go the next step. Miss you!