Monday, April 27, 2009

Oh, the fun she had on the last day of her life

It is funny how every once in a while I think in blog titles. "Oh, the fun she had on the last day of her life." That is what I was thinking after I walked into the kitchen and discovered empty bottles of paint and blue footprints all over the floor. Not to mention a rainbow of colors all over the cabinets, countertops and screen door.



She decided to take a box that we had outside and turn it into a paint pit where she could slip and slide the afternoon away. I was not a happy camper when I found her. I told her she had to stay outside until I calmed down. Then, in an attempt to teach her a lesson, I made her scrub the paint away, including all of the paint she got on the patio. Unfortunately, Kellan saw her with the scrub brush, got jealous and then getting the paint off of the cement turned into a fun game. I was hoping to make the consequence as labor intensive and as horrible as possible. Sometimes I just don't know about this girl.

3 comments:

Shilo said...

Oh, dear! How do they come up with stuff like that? Surely we never did anything so torturous to our mothers! :)
Glad you can keep your sense of humor about it all. She gave you an excuse for a good blog title at least, right?! :)

The Stilwells said...

So cute, and I know not very funny in the moment!!! I love that Kellan thought that cleaning was the reward :)

The Smith Family said...

You'll look back years from now and laugh! :)