Sunday, July 08, 2012

father's day






I have to say I love this man and how he leads our family. I love all of the time he invests with the kids. How he is a teacher to them in our home. He always challenges the kids to think through a problem. Work toward a solution. Consider the options. He takes the time to explain to them how things work. From a remote control car to a relationship with a friend. He is an example of adventure. He is an example of wisdom. He is an example of love. 

 Today we celebrated him with a beautiful view at a lovely restaurant.

 And I learned not to order the shrimp dish.

2 comments:

Grandma V said...

Looks like something to take apart in Biology with twizers...........

Grandma V said...

Warning - don't post a comment when you're not quite awake and don't remember how to spell tweezers. I don't see a way to change/delete a comment......