Monday, December 17, 2007

Daily December: Day 15






Going to see Santa Clause this year was great! We headed up to Green Bluff (our favorite fruit picking area) where one of the stores had a Santa that the kids could visit. There were no long lines, we could stay and visit as long as we wanted and best of all, it was free. Kellan was only in it for the candy cane, but Mirielle seemed to get a kick out of sitting on Santa's lap. We took a few pictures outside and I just couldn't pick which one I liked the most.

1 comment:

Margo said...

Jen - I love your idea for a daily post in December! You take amazing pictures. What kind of camera do you have? I am getting into photography more myself, and hoping to get a new camera for Christmas!

Hope you guys have a wonderful Christmas!

Love,
Margo