Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Daily December: Day 6




A potato sack race?
Nope!

One of the ladies shared this Christmas idea at Bible study the other day.

Last year she sewed bags for each member of her family. Their job was to fill it up with things that they already had that made them happy or brought them joy.

I thought it would be a fun activity for our family to remind us to be grateful. Kellan is still too little, but I would be interested to see what Mirielle would put in her bag.

What would go in my bag?

My Avalon "Joy" CD (my favorite Christmas CD this year) and Ella Fitzgerald Christmas CD

My Christmas snowflake earrings

My boots that keep my feet oh so toasty these days

A candy cane (I love decorating red and white - so I LOVE the Christmas season!)

My new Crate and Barrel spatula that I won at MOPS (mine didn't survive the trip back from the Philippines and it has been oh so interesting to try to bake without one)

My camera, especially my camera!

A picture of my kiddos and wonderful hubby!

1 comment:

Two Guys and a Girl said...

What a great idea with the sacks!! I too LOVE my Avalong Joy CD. It's all I listen to during the Christmas season! :o)
Sarah Verhoeven