Monday, December 31, 2007

Daily December: Day 19



My dear sweet husband arranged for me to have a new hair cut for Christmas. I thought I would throw my new 'do' into the mix of pictures for December.

I think the last hair cut I had was in June. I had colored it a few times by myself in the last few months, which Jason isn't much a fan of - usually because I end up turning my hair orange (apricot was the perfect color description that Loreal used when I called their help line!)or bleaching it out (in an attempt to get rid of the apricot color) which all end up resulting in tears.

It was so nice to have someone do my hair that knew what they were doing. Amanda (from day 16) was sweet enough to give me a new cut and a much needed color.

NOW, I am ready for Christmas!

3 comments:

Sara Weber said...

So cute! :)

Kristen said...

You are like glowing! Wow! Very cute!
~kristen

Margo said...

You look beautiful! I love all your photographs. You are so talented! I'm so happy and thank God that you are doing so wonderfully well :) Love you!